Note: All prices in US Dollars
Search by Keyword
- Free Standing 2 Pole System with Shock Corded Fiberglass Poles
- Poles attach to the tent with Clips and at the corners with Ring & Pins for fast and easy set-up
- Multi-pass Urethane Coating on the fly and floor for maximum weather protection
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- Roof is breathable 1.9 oz nylon taffeta with 3 Mesh Vents for great ventilation
- 2 Large Mesh Windows (one in the back and one in the front door) for excellent venting & visibility
- Hooded Fly at the front and rear permit venting of the windows in any weather
- Fly attaches to the tent with stress absorbing Shock-cords & S-hooks
- The door “hinges to the side” for easy entry & exit
- Guy-out Loops on the Fly add support in wind and rain
Rain fly, Fiberglass Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 8” Steel Stakes, Guy Rope, Repair Swatches, Gear Loft, Mesh Storage Pockets, Flashlight Loop, and Zippered Tent Bag
- Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta
- Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Base Size: 10' x 16'
- Center Height: 6'2
- Tent Area: 140 sq. ft.
- Tent & Fly Weight: 19 lb. 8 oz.
- Total Weight: 21 lb. 0 oz.
- Packed Size: 9" x 32"
- Pole Diameter: 11 mm
- Color: Grey/Coal/Sage/Rust
- Style: Four-Pole, Three Room
- Use Rating: 3 Season
- Sleeps: Seven